The HZ200 is a Hazardous specification machine that has been meticulously crafted to fulfill the needs of industries requiring the removal of dust that may pose a health risk.
Engineered with a HEPA H13 filter – alongside a TriTex filter and HepaFlo Filter Bags – the HZ200 is H-Class compliant, with an efficiency rating of 99.95%. The HEPA filter unit is mounted in an all-steel secure module with a separate primary pre-filter in the container itself. All machines are designed to operate with HepaFlo filter bags to ensure easy, clean, and safe emptying.
Equipped with the professional and versatile AA17 accessory kit, ensuring you have the right tool for every task, the HZ200 is always readily available and neatly stored away when not in use.
This machine is H14-rated and is New Zealand-compliant for use in the removal of asbestos.
- Advanced Filtration H14 rated and NZ Compliant, engineered with HEPA H13 filter cartridge
- Built to Last All-steel construction to meet the demands of industrial environments
- Efficiency and Power Professional, long-life motor delivers high-performance cleaning
- Safe Emptying Self-sealing HepaFlo dust bags with triple-layer filtration ensure what goes in, stays in
- Compact & lightweight with maximum maneuverability this small machine packs a punch