The InControl Vinyl gloves provide affordable hand protection, with superior fit and tactile sensitivity.
Vinyl gloves are ideal for low-risk applications providing protection in all hygienic situations in nursing homes, food preparation, and general hand protection.
CLINICAL INFECTION CONTROL ADVANTAGES OF CUFF FIRST SINGLE GLOVE DISPENSING
- Extensive trials show this system reduces cross-contamination by 96%
- Pull tab opening prevents contamination of the dispensing slot
- Once in the wall dispenser, users never need to touch the box
- Users cannot touch other gloves in the box
- Those areas which come into contact with patients – the palm and fingers of gloves – are never touched
- Greater protection from air born infection, aerosols, etc and reduced degradation as gloves are not exposed to light or sun
SPEED AND EASE OF USE
- Unique easy tab opening presents first glove ‘cuff first’
- Speed of putting on is improved by 50% as each glove is presented cuff first and flat
ECONOMICAL, NO WASTAGE
- Gloves dispensed one at a time for zero wastage
- No gloves can be put back in the box
- Compact wall holder saves valuable space and keeps box away from infected surfaces